“Great Meal” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 240 restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Great Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went there for a meal with my other half, we had tried to get in many times but was always full, so booked a good couple of months in advance. Was a very busy establishment with a number of parties being held. Despite that, the service was first class and the food very quick despite the packed out venue. The food was excellent and the rack of ribs I was served could have catered for a platoon of hungry infantrymen.

Will certainly be back for more.. if we can get in :-) Only gave three for Romance as it is def a party place but you cannot have both... so no detriment intended or I hope taken.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Billingshurst, United Kingdom
“Visited as group for birthday meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Visited on a Thurs evening for a birthday meal, the interior was welcoming and atmosphere relaxed. Me and my fiancé had a nacho starter to share which was plentiful and very nice, for mains we had the butterfly chicken and chicken enchiladas. the presentation of the butterfly chicken was really nice and the taste was ok but very salty, the enchiladas my partner had looked very oily and she said they did not taste very nice, the rest of the group seemed happy with their meals. Service was good. This is probably one of the better restaurants in Worthing.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Good staff, food a bit ordinary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place is obviously very popular- mostly with party-crowds and larger groups, so it's really noisy- certainly not the place to go for a quiet intimate dinner! (When we were there we were treated to the sight of a very large phallic helium balloon waving at us from the nearby hen-party table. You get the picture. I did laugh at a fellow reviewers comparison to Benidorm...)

Full credit to the helpful and very friendly staff here. The food is ok- average starter platter of nachos and deep fried calamari etc, hardly inspiring. Having looked at the menu beforehand and from other reviews on TA I was really looking forward to the swordfish but I found it pretty forgettable sadly. The boyfriend enjoyed the giant rack (and I mean big- it overhung the edges of the plate) of ribs.

On the whole, not amazing but not terrible. I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid the place, but I have no immediate plans to return any time soon...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worthing
“Argumentative waitress!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Having tried this place once before, and finding it to be okay, I thought I'd try it again - what a mistake. The waitress didn't write down our order and when we asked when we could expect the starter of nachos, we were told we hadn't ordered them. Well, reminding her we had ordered them with the drinks, we were again told we were wrong, and the waitress got quite feisty. Our drinks order was also incorrect and needless to say so was the bill. Will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“Sunday lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food brilliant service and more people should use it as it nice surroundings and the swordfish was to die for and the chilli con carne was brilliant to

Visited July 2013