“Fantastic meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Rustington
“Fantastic meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Last week I took my two young children into Wimpy for a meal before heading to the theatre. As we walked in the staff were extremely friendly and once seated the menus were bought over quickly. I had the mushroom open burger and my two sons had the chunks kids meal. The food was lovely and our waitress helped by changing the burger to my liking by removing the tomato and some Of the salad. Overall we were very well looked after and the food was just as the menus showed it. Finally my children were very happy to receive a toy when we left! We will definitely be going back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rustington, United Kingdom
“Very low quality food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I went to Wimpy with my four year old son, mostly because I have happy memories of eating there myself as a child. Unfortunately things must have changed in the last 30 years! It was very busy, so we had to sit at a tiny table next to an aisle where we had people constantly squeezing past us.

My son had a burger and chips and I ordered a cooked breakfast. The food was very disappointing. My bacon was tough, the beans were tasteless and the egg was like rubber. I didn't try my son's meal, but it looked like a very low quality burger. I am not expecting gourmet food at Wimpy prices, but whenever I eat out I expect it to be better than something I can get out of the freezer in Iceland, unfortunately this was worse than that. I have had much better food at independent cafe's for similar prices.

The good parts were the service, which was friendly and efficient and my son enjoyed getting a toy as part of his meal. But, for me, that didn't make up for the poor quality of the food.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“A wonderful place to be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Everything is fantastic there and everyone is happy, while your eating your delicious meal you can hear laughter and it's great. The food is fantastic, I recommend the wimp to everyone

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Who doesn't love Wimpey?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

So there are much cheaper places to get a burger I agree. But to actually have a nice meal as well where you can take your time, have a chat with the lovely waiting staff and pig out on an amazing ice cream sundae too.
Staff are always lovely and nothing is too much trouble. The resturaunt is always clean and fresh.
The toys with the kids meals are way better than other places.
A lovely place to have a leisurely afternoon lunch when shopping in worthing with kids.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I take my kids all the time, the food is fabulous, filling and great value. The atmosphere is relaxed and the staff are lovely. Even when it's busy, you don't feel rushed or crowded. Would highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014