“Great food if a little pricy” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Great food if a little pricy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times, although I've never had the steak I've never had a bad meal. I was disappointed to discover they don't serve the selection of English dishes anymore as they were particularly excellent.
Although it is a bit expensive, the restaurant is stunning and the food is very tasty.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We had a Christmas party here last night for 21 people which was excellent. The food was of a very high quality and the service good. In fact a throughly enjoyable experience. Highly recommendable.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worthing, West Sussex, England
“Expensive ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have eaten in different restaurants in Worthing, this being the most expensive one. You can find somewhere better, same quality of food but less expensive. The steak i ordered had lots of hard chewy bits on it although it was medium rare. The starters were very good and so was the dessert though which deserved a complement. Atmosphere was good too. Nice and quiet for an evening meal if u don't mind paying a bit more.

“Such a lovely night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I can't fault this place. When we booked we told them it was our anniversary and they had sprinkled our table with confetti! Their chairs are so soft you sink quite low - so they came over with a cushion for me because I am quite small! It's the little things! We shared the satay chicken & spicy squid to start, both were so delicious! For main, my partner had the fillet steak, which was the best steak I'd tasted in a long time. I had a phad Thai dish with chicken which was huge and so yummy! We shared a chocolate tart for pud and was just as nice.
Overall great night definitely going back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Little gem in Worthing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had a lovely meal here last Friday night. We pushed the boat out and had the set meal banquet. Wow, ok, a little more than we might have chosen to spend but the food was so tasty and really fresh tasting. We will definitely come back

• Visited November 2013