“Amazing restaurant, can't wait to come again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crescent Road Restaurant

Crescent Road Restaurant
14 Crescent Road, Worthing BN11 1RL, England (Formerly Crescent Road Restaurant Cafe)
01903204194
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 258 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: British
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Amazing restaurant, can't wait to come again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

The food and service is exceptional at this tucked away gem in Worthing. I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor and had to give it a go the next time I was in Worthing and it didn't disappoint. I can't wait to come back and tell others... Amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wow! What a great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I went to the Crescent Road cafe for my friends birthday and was not disappointed!
From the moment we arrived all of us had a wonderful experience.
The service was excellent from start to finish it was friendly and attentive without being over bearing.
The food was excellent particularly the lamb and beef main courses and all dishes presented beautifully - this restaurant is by no means a cafe!
The desserts were ok - the goats milk panna cotta is an acquired taste - but if you like goats milk it's the one for you!
It was my friends birthday so I asked for a small cake and I have to say this was duly presented at the end of the meal - and more than made up for the panna cotta!!!!

All in all this restaurant has it all of me great service, great food and a really nice setting!

Clearly it is run by people with a passion and it shows. We were even entertained by the chef making gin and tonic sorbet right in front of us - brilliant.

I will definitely be going by the the Crescent Road Cafe - others should to!

Worthing, United Kingdom
“a nice surprise in Worthing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We went as a party of 7 to celebrate my birthday. The food was very well presented and of the highest calibre without being too expensive. I thought the wine list was poor however with no Sancerre/ Pouilly Fume/Fuse / Touraine or indeed a "standard" even popular Chilean and the nearest one a rather expensive blended Cheverny lacking the distinctive minerality and Sauvignon acidity. The service was excellent and I'd go back if I could bring my own wine.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worthing
“The only serious restaurant in Worthing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Let's get the obvious out of the way - this is easily the best restaurant in Worthing. In fact dining at Crescent Road is a rather odd experience. You can't quite believe you're in Worthing! This restaurant could easily be in St John's Wood or Hampstead Heath.

Service - excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable and attentive, but never overbearing.
Surroundings - excellent. Stylish but not try-hard, minimal but cosy. Nice lighting, too. And music at just the right volume to quieten voices - so people speak under it rather than over it.
Wine - excellent wine list. Our Santa Rosa Chenin / Torrontes was superb.
Food - excellent..but the Rhubarb crumble was missing something. It was just too dry, when you wanted to end the night with a flourish it was a bit of disappointment to be honest. That said the starters and main were absolutely delicious, and of course, we'll be back.

Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“Just what Worthing needs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've been here on two occasions in the last couple of months and enjoyed a fantastic meal on both. A varied menu, which I noticed had evolved between my visits, which resulted in perfectly cooked, innovative, fresh food. Very friendly waitress and nice atmosphere. Would definitely recommend. The triple cooked chips are a must...!

• Visited March 2013