“Different and good value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Different and good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had tickets for a show at the Pavilion Theatre opposite (but that's another story...), so booked a table for 6pm. When I called to book, I warned them I was currently on crutches, so would like a table with space. When we arrived the waiter was clearly expecting us and apologised - the table he had ear-marked for us was still occupied (we were 30 mins early), so offered another. This was fine as tables are not crammed in and the restaurant wasn't yet full anyway. The shared meze for two was great fun and very tasty. Didn't know what most of the food was, but we ate absolutely all of it. We had asked to eat that 'starter' before we decided whether to order a main meal. The waiter simply smiled and said, "Sure"! As it was, we then decided to order desserts only. Outside seating has a clear view of the entire beach/sea, but the main road is between the two. We parked at the Grafton NCP car park - an easy walk, even on crutches!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic 40th birthday dinner party, party of 35, the quality was still great, all the staff are very friendly, been there a number of times and service is always great!

worthing
“Yum! Simply the best restaurant in Worthing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This lovely place is an absolute gem. Fantastic location on the seafront. I have eaten in many of Worthings restaurants but have never found a restaurant that I have enjoyed as much as this one. I have visited this restaurant for all occasions, family gatherings, ladies that lunch, romantic evening meal and would rate this place ten out of ten everytime. The staff are amazing, very attentive, very friendly and informative. The food is traditional Turkish food, and I find a new favourite meal every visit. Great vegetarian selection, all of the meat eaters in the family agree that the meat is also cooked to perfection. This place is well worth a visit for any occasion and the food is to die for.

Worthing, United Kingdom
“Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

There is nothing I don't like about this restaurant. The staff are so friendly and attentive, the location is perfect and the meals are delicious. I'm quite a fussy eater and I have never had trouble finding something tasty to eat. The atmosphere is great, and if you go down on a sunny day you can eat outside and enjoy the sea view. The staff make everybody feel so welcome and it seems like they do really care about their customes rather then just pretending because they have to. Would absolutley reccommend.

west sussex
“Brilliant as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Having visited on numerous occasions for family get-togethers, this restaurant remains our favourite place. It is exceptionally child friendly, they will provide everything for them. Yesterday they insisted on heating up my home come cooked for for my baby as he is not ready for restaurant food and then washing up his pots and spoons afterwards!
The food was incredible, and had a great selection for vegetarians without the meat eaters missing out! The owners/staff are so lovely I have never experienced service like this anywhere else. Their Son Sahan was briliant too and entertained the children like a pro.
I cannot understand why this restaurant is not busier, the location right on the seafront is phenomenal, and the décor of the restaurant is beautiful forgetting you are in fact in Worthing.
Even though the restaurant is child friendly, you can easily visit this for a romantic dinner for two, as there is so much space and sections in the restaurant.
Please visit this place, you will not be disappointed.