Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Yeovil
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Visited on a Tuesday night . Service and food were fantastic . Lovely atmosphere and music . Special menu a bargain at only 11,95 for two courses . Staff were very friendly . My first visit to yeovil .will be back

London, England, United Kingdom
“Truly awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I visited with a few friends. Meal was ok but cold and found a hair in my meal. Staff were rude and seemed to be more interested in talking than pleasing their customers and the table and cutlery were unclean. The only thing we liked was the building itself which looked nice and welcoming..until you looked closely and saw the sticky patch on the floor and the countless customers looking bored and fed up. We will not be returning.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Midlands, UK
“Glad I didn't actually end up ordering!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Was really up for having breakfast here, but walked through the door.... waited a few minutes to even be dealt with... was informed no eggs!!! which we accepted and was shown to our seat by a staff member wearing a hat and scarf!!???
Sat, waiting again over 5 minutes (bear in mind it is a sunday morning and there were a max 5 other tables!) overheard a waitress saying there were no pancake syrups! That had been my other option.
The wait was way too long, the lack of integral ingredients for breakfast and staff who couldn't care about potential customers. It doesn't take much to take money out of a float to buy eggs to keep customers rather then losing them.
Quite glad that we didn't eat there in the end!

• Visited August 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Yet again, It was very disappointing.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was not a busy time. Service was slow. The meal was delivered really quite quickly. However,the chips were cold and the contents of my wrap were a real let down. We were with friends and in these circumstances complaining would spoil an otherwise great evening. When we finished, the only waitress said she would return directly and take our sweet order. She then spent 10 minutes talking to some lads at a table nearby!
I say in the title,Yet again, as the last time I went with my family, the steaks were cold and we actually raised the matter with the waitress, we were told " no, they were not" We paid and left and asked for our birthday cake to be brought back to us as this was a special evening!
I vowed never again. The passage of two years has changed nothing. There is a fantastic Italian 50 yds away. I will go there next time. My advice,do not waste your money!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Aldershot, England, United Kingdom
“Only savour was one member of staff.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Shift change mid way through our meal.
Could hear the chef's threatening to stab one another and our food was left under heat lamps for over the regulated time.
We asked for it to be recooked and the chips were double dipped and returned.
Thank you to the one member of staff who dealt with our complaints.
Safe to say we will never eat at one of their restaurants again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Travelers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Yeovil also viewed

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Yeovil? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Yeovil, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.