“No service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: English
Yeovil
“No service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My 2nd review of the Orchard and I'm really sorry but the service here is getting really poor. I have been in a couple of times since my last review and each time we had to call attention to be served. The staff seem to be miles away and not aware of customers coming in.

It's not a very big area so I really don't understand it?

Today I called in again, hoping for a delicious lunch, but again completely ignored. One of the waitresses saw me come in and still didnt come over, tried catching their eye but to engrossed with gossiping to other staff.

I sat there for 10 minutes and decided enough was enough and walked out, they didnt even notice. Won't be going back again until they sort out the awful service.

• Visited July 2013

Yeovil, Somerset
“Fantastic breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband took me here for breakfast as a Thank You for getting up in the middle of the night and joining the queue outside our independent record store for the opening of Record Store Day! I chose scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast with tomatoes, orange juice and coffee. It was absolutely delicious. We were served by a young man who was very polite and good at his job.

Visited April 2013
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Lovely little Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

excellent friendly service, reasonable prices & lovely food all freshly made on the premises, try their homemade quice one of the best i have ever had ! im a repeat customer and love it there would highly recommend this lovely little coffee house .

Visited June 2013
“Cafe with heart”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food and friendly staff , good choice. Breakfast are lovely and food is hot. Price is very reasonable

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Nice coffee shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice place with scrummy homemade cakes and scones, with delicious fresh coffee. I recommend the cheese scones, they are as big as boulders! The only thing that lets them down is the waiting staff. Unorganised and seem to have no order to service. I waited about 15 minutes to get served and a few tables were served before I asked for someone to take my order. If they can sort this issue out, I'll definitally return

Visited March 2013