“The best for miles” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 174 Restaurants in Ashford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Ashford, United Kingdom
“The best for miles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Ash and the team know how to look after you. We have eaten here now twice used to use Kennington tandoori now use here. The food is excellent and the price is reasonable. I would recommend here to everyone and thanks to everyone there for making our evening special.

Kent
“Arrogant staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

nice environment however far too expensive for what they serve, overcooked meals in my opinion. Wouldnt go back.

Visited February 2013
Amia121, General Manager at Cinnamon Spice, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
I would like to address that all our staff are very well trained and have exceptional customer service skills and well mannered . I must also say that we have over 174 review up to this date and any of the review will reflect rude behaviour . We always try to provide the highest levels of customer service skills to all diners who visit the establishment , However I kindly urge the customer to contact me directly as I would like to know more about the customers issue , all food is freshly cooked in the premises using all the finest and ingredients and this is reflected in all the positive reviews we have had so far,
I sincerely urge the customer to contact me if genuinely they have received poor standards of food and service as I will personally deal with this myself .ash@cinnamonspicekent.co.uk
Ash Miah MAnaging Director
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Have eaten in here and had take away. Not only is the service quick the food is also delicious. The staff are polite and friendly. The decor is romantic and stylish, Their also generous having donates to numerous charity events that myself and friends have done.

Ashford, England, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went here for my 30th Birthday. The food, the staff and the friendly atmosphere helped make the night even more special. My partner and I have already booked to go back for Valentines Day and will definitely be using this restaurant next time we fancy an Indian - both the Takeaway Service and Eat In. Highly Recommended!!

• Visited January 2013
Etchinghill, United Kingdom
“Worth the travel for...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We love this restaurant. The food is great and the menu has lots to choose from; the specials are especially yummy. The takeaway service is great and the restaurant service is always up to standard. We recently moved away from Ashford but love the food so much that we will do a 30 mile round trip to pick up a take away, even though there are Indian takeaways much closer.

• Visited January 2013