Hotel side was excellent, apart from at 9:00am there was only warm water from shower.
Went for the 'premier' breakfast in the pub / restaurant next door. OMG..
1. Packed, long que for the toast. People moaning.."no plates"
2. No cups for tea / coffee
3. No glasses for juice.
4. No orange juice.
5. Waited 30 mins for the 'premier bbreakfast' to arrive.. one overcooked egg, one half raw and still jelly. Bacon half cooked, stone cold beans..NO tomatoes or hash browns as advertised. Sent it back
6. Waited another 20 mins, no breakfast, got up and walked out.
7. Wife went to get some fruit, the 'clean' bowl was covered in food on underside.
Overall the restaurant was apaling.. we sat in the pub side the evening before and asked staff twice to turn heating up as it was FREEZING, we sat with coats on.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Banbury Hotel Banbury
- Premier Inn Banbury Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banbury Premier Inn is peacefully positioned on a quiet B road in the middle of the Cotswolds. Close to Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon, Royal Leamington Spa, Bicester Shopping Village, Bourton on the Water and Blenheim Palace. There is also easy access to Silverstone circuit only 16 miles away. Banbury Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, free parking and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant with children's play area, serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less