“Yum!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Café
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Description: Reg's Cafe offer a wide range of hot and cold food,snacks and drinks to eat in or take away. Ranging from all day breakfasts, main meals, jacket potatoes, baguettes, pastries and cakes, freshley ground coffee and tea. Great value for money and a warm friendly atmosphere. Opening hours are Monday-Friday 7.30Am-2.30Pm, Saturday 8.00Am - 1.00Pm, Sunday 9am - 1pm. WINNER OF BEST CAFE/ BISTRO IN THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND AND WALES 2014. AT THE FOOD AWARDS. WINNER OF BEST CAFE IN OXFORDSHIRE 2014. WINNER OF BEST RESTAURANT IN OXFORDSHIRE 2013 BY PUBLIC VOTE AT THE OXFORDSHIRE RESTAURANT AWARDS.
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Yum!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I've experienced Reg's cafe for business and pleasure and every time I would give them 10/10. There is so many delicious items on the breakfast and lunch menu and everytime I struggle to choose what to have, however I would always recommend the Bacon, Brie and Cranberry Melt... its to die for!!! Everything is fresh and presented well. They have also provided us with a buffet for 20 people and went to that extra mile to make sure everything was perfect for us. I could not fault them for anything.

The service is great, the people are great and the food is great - what more can you ask for.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hisurano, Turkey
“Breakfast doesn't get much better than this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I woke up on a Sunday morning and my dad suggested we go to Reg's cafe. I hadn't been before but heard of its great reputation so off we went.
As I walked in I noticed how clean and modern the place was and the menu was shown above the counter. My dad ordered the Belly Buster Breakfast! I kept it simple with a large breakfast. The food was served fast and it came with both orange juice and tea. I noticed mushrooms on my plate. An item i normally avoid. However I get them a try and one week on. They are one of my highlights of my full English. Breakfast doesn't get much better than this!

Daventry
“This Place Just Gets Better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I first came here with my grandson several months ago and promised to return. Well, I did just that today - with a pal, whilst waiting for my car to be serviced.

we really pushed the boat out and had the super breakfast at £6.95 each and frankly I could not fault it. Cooked to perfection, nicely presented, plenty of it and all hot! Toast is served with butter separately on a sideplate. The tea and coffee is good too.

If you couple this with the fact that the place is neat tidy and spotlessly clean, then add to that the helpful and obliging staff - it's a great place to go for breakfast.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oxford, United Kingdom
“breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

probably the best breakfast in banbury and good service, we came as a family of 6 and the waitress quickly re-arranged tables for us and made us feel very welcome,
Sausages were particularly good

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Banbury, England, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast in Banbury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was treated to breakfast at Regs Cafe this morning. Superb! Bright, clean and cheerful room with prompt service. Tea made as we requested with a very good cooked breakfast, toast and tea all for £4.95! Visited ladies before leaving; spotlessly clean and very spacious. I will be back for more meals in future.

• Visited June 2014