“Disappointing meal” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
NORTHAMPTON
“Disappointing meal”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

The restaurant was a little dated but friendly.I chose pizza which I was surprised was on the menu as I did not think they had a suitable oven .I started with some Panzerotti which was poor and I swapped for a very nice Prosciutto Rughetta Parmiggiano,Then I had a Pizza ,this was not cooked properly,it had a soft partially cooked base and in my opinion was as a result of not being cooked in a proper hot oven.
My wife chose non pizza type food which was much better,her main course of Cannelloni (Ricotta e Spinaci) was good but not spectacular.
The restaurant staff were pleasant and dealt with the matter well ,but it was a shame as it was our wedding anniversary !

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Best Italian in Banbury... so far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This should be a buzzy little place; unprepossessing and pretty anonymous, but it was very quiet at my early dinner slot of 6pm. Indeed, I was the only one there. A shame, as the food was great - homely, well seasoned and good (and not excessive) portion sizes. It deserves to be busier (a crime when I saw how many people go to a Toby Carvery at the same time of day!) and I'll definitely be returning.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent service every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely family run restaurant
The food and the service are excellent, and very good value for money
I have recommended this establishment to friends and family

Visited April 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I just had a meal in Cori with my fiancée for valentines day.
Absolutely amazing. The staff could not have been more helpful. They were kind enough to help arrange a single rose, a bottle of champagne and a card on the table for when we arrived.
I expected good food from the reviews I have read on trip adviser, I did not however expect the standard of food we received. It was incredible!
The chicken, moist, succulent and with just the right blend of flavours.
The fillet steak was cooked to perfection and literally melted in your mouth.
I cant recommend this little diamond of a restaurant enough and cant wait for another excuse to dine there again!
Thanks Cori I will see you soon.
Martin (rose)

“Authentic beautiful Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I had never eaten here and went off a friends recommendation - we had a fantastic meal, from the frozen limoncello aperitif to the crunchy tasty bruschetta and the ricotta and spinach ravioli in a tomato and cream sauce. Really lovely food and friendly people. The only think I would say is that the decor needs a little updating and they perhaps need some signage and updating outside (doesn't have to be expensive) as it is easy to walk past and not notice this little gem. We will be back :)

• Visited November 2013