We stayed for two nights and the room was good although some improvement is needed around the edges. However, the food in the bistro was excellent. We ate on both nights and the starter and main course was very filling and full of flavour. The service was swift, friendly and all on time. I would recommend this hotel especially for the food. Prices on the menu whilst not cheap were good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Swan at Hay, a family run hotel and restaurant in the Marches town of Hay on Wye where warm hospitality and good food await you. Standing alongside the glorious river Wye, Hay on Wye retains all the charm of a late Georgian, early Victorian market town. With its markets, book shops, boutique style shops and access to the unrivalled scenery of The Black Mountains and Welsh Marches, Hay on Wye is the ideal base for your short break and we look forward to meeting you at The Swan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Swan at Hay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swan At Hay Hotel Hay-On-Wye
- Swan At Hay On Wye
- Swan At Hay Hotel
- The Swan At Hay Hay-On-Wye, Wales