Stayed for two nights, service was excellent, food in the evening was outstanding, but the first morning breakfast could of been a bit warmer, we mentioned to the staff and the next day it was piping hot. Room was small but comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Swan at Hay, a family run hotel and restaurant in the Marches town of Hay on Wye where warm hospitality and good food await you. Standing alongside the glorious river Wye, Hay on Wye retains all the charm of a late Georgian, early Victorian market town. With its markets, book shops, boutique style shops and access to the unrivalled scenery of The Black Mountains and Welsh Marches, Hay on Wye is the ideal base for your short break and we look forward to meeting you at The Swan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Swan at Hay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swan At Hay Hotel Hay-On-Wye
- Swan At Hay On Wye
- Swan At Hay Hotel
- The Swan At Hay Hay-On-Wye, Wales