My boyfriend and I decided to spend couple of nights in Wales right near Hay on Wye. Unfortunately we had a terrible experience so we decided to visit the village which was only 2 miles away. We were lucky enough to walk into the pub full of awesome and friendly people and later decided to stay in the hotel. Had a lovely room, awesome breakfast, the staff was so incredibly friendly and helpful. Definitely recommending to everybody! Thank you for saving our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel situated in the Bull - Ring in the heart of Hay-on-Wye. With a 50+ seat restaurant, 40sqm marquee and the largest beer garden in Hay, it is a thriving place in summer and a beautiful tranquil get-away in the off season. Run by the Davies family, a more relaxed, comfortable and friendly place could prove hard to find. Dogs allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kilverts Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilverts Hotel Hay-On-Wye
- Kilverts Inn Hay-On-Wye, Wales