The nicest hotel we stayed in during a 2 week road trip throughout Ireland and one of the most inexpensive! Rooms are immaculate, location is quiet, service and food were excellent. The beds with their down comforters and comfortable mattresses were like heaven. Rooms come complete with full internet access for your computers along with internet through the TV if you have no computer with you. All in all, a most enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the shadow of the Galtee Mountains, this Resort in Tipperary is adjacent to the renowned Tipperary Racecourse, Limerick Junction railway station and the Glen of Aherlow making Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort a perfect 4* Tipperary conference hotel and wedding venue. Situated in a picturesque location coupled with a contemporary finish a visit at 'Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort’, is a truly memorable experience and a popular choice of venue for any weddings in Tipperary. This hotel in Tipperary is just a half hour drive or short train journey from Limerick City, the ideal location for meetings and conferences with reputation as one of the finest Tipperary conference hotels, a great Tipperary golf resort with a modern spa Serenity Day Spa or a base for walking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ballykisteen Hotel and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballykisteen Hotel And Golf Tipperary
- Ballykisteen Hotel Tipperary