It's as nice as the photos make it look. Parking arrangements are a bit confusing on arrival (there's parking all around but not clear which is best for hotel rather than golf - turn left from the drive for the nearest). Staff were excellent, very nice pool with big and clean changing rooms. Both dinner in the bistro and breakfast were very good with lots of attentive and efficient staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views, 400 acres of picturesque parkland and a stunning 14th century manor, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club is an idyllic retreat. Our resort, set in the rolling hills of South Wales, features the perfect blend of ancient architecture and modern amenities. Our elegant rooms offer luxury bedding, dedicated work space and 24-hour room service. A dream-like getaway for the body and soul, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers a fitness club, tennis courts and outdoor activities set within the rolling Welsh countryside. Enjoy the summer days overlooking our ornamental lake or while away a winter's evening resting by spectacular log fires. When ready to dine, choose from the oak-paneled, traditional Morgans Restaurant or the contemporary Zest Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your St Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott St. Pierre Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Chepstow
- Chepstow Marriott
- St Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club Chepstow, Wales