“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I took my family here when I saw the All Day Breakfast option on the menu and was not disappointed. There are a good range of options - the six of us made varied choices and enjoyed our meal. Pleasant, courteous service. If ever in Dunkeld again I will happily try their pies and pastries which looked tasty.
The facilities were clean and the decor bright. One small toilet, but we had plenty of time so that was no problem.

Visited July 2014

Montrose, scotland
“Lovely cakes and pastries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had lunch at the Bakery on our way to Pitlochry. We both had the leek and potato soup which was served with nice brown bread, this was followed bt coffee/tea, fruit scone and a tray bake.
Staff were very nice, service was good and the crockery was lovely.
We will go back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sebring, Florida
“Yummy sweets and tasty lunch fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stopped in Dunkeld for lunch and chose The County Bakery. I had the macaroni quiche and the lentil soup. It was very good and served piping hot on nice china. Nice appointments for tea also. My husband had a cheese and ham panini and enjoyed it too. For dessert I had a triple chocolate shortbread and my husband had a mint bar. Both were freshly baked and delicious. It is a very small and quaint bakery/cafe. So refreshing compared to chain restaurants to which we are accustomed. I noticed they also prepare picnic lunches for people on the go. Nice touch. We found the restaurant to be clean, including the restroom. It was of course small but functional. I would recommend this restaurant for a tasty lunch.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Armadale, United Kingdom
“lovely, tasty goodies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

All their lovely cakes and pastries, tried a few when on holiday at Dunkeld last week, very good. Also their scotch pies were very tasty as well

Visited May 2014
Perth, United Kingdom
“Facilities awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting dunked with family and fancied a coffee/tea/hot chocolate.we saw this place and it looked lovely.the staff were not very friendly.we also had our 4month old baby with us. I went to change my baby and was shocked to find a tiny toilet cubical with no changing facilities.this is not only for parents with babies but also for people with less mobility as there is no space to move in the toilets.when people come in with buggies you should be letting them know there is no changing facilities before you let them spend money.very disappointed!!!

Visited February 2014