This Hotel is in a fantastic location if you have a car. We were saved a very long walk with our cases by a couple offering us a lift up the 1 mile at least long drive. There is a shorter route along the riverbank into Dunkeld of around 20 minutes but not with cases. The food, was excellent both at Dinner on the couple of nights we were there and also at breakfast. The Staff were very friendly and helpful. It is advisable also to book for Dinner in the morning as it can become very busy especially if there is a wedding on in the function suite.
Some of the furnishings and décor are a bit tired and could do with upgrading but we felt that this might have been the contributing factor to the rustic charm of the old manor house. Our bedroom could have done with a chest of drawers as there was a lack of drawer space but fortunately we were only there for a couple of nights so did manage. We would certainly go back again. A beautiful spot so peaceful and quiet away from the city hubbub. Spa and swimming pool and outdoor activities also catered for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate in the beautiful Perthshire countryside, on the banks of the River Tay. With a wide range of activities and facilities both within the resort and the local area, it is the perfect getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The hotel has 98 guest rooms, Livingwell Health Club, [comfort zone] spa and on site activity centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Dunkeld House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Hilton Dunkeld House Scotland