Have stayed here several times and it's always great. Just back from 1 night DBB package for 2 for £102. Great value for a relaxing stay in stunning scenery and lovely hotel with friendly staff. Scottish hospitality at its best.
Why not 5 stars? Food good but not excellent, hearty rather than arty fare. Room and bathroom clean but not spotless. 5 minute wait for towels after swimming, we had been told to collect them after our swim, but then had to wait.
Best bits? Wild deer in the grounds, riverside walk into the sweet village, fabulous massage, roaring log fires, good pool with sauna, steam room and hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate in the beautiful Perthshire countryside, on the banks of the River Tay. With a wide range of activities and facilities both within the resort and the local area, it is the perfect getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The hotel has 98 guest rooms, Livingwell Health Club, [comfort zone] spa and on site activity centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Dunkeld House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Hilton Dunkeld House Scotland