Not good, had a night stay, it was disaster, faulty locks, smelly rooms but the view beats them all and staffs very lovely and warm. If you are looking for a good stay you are better off somewhere else but if you are tight on budget, it might be the one for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On The Leas Promenade, overlooking the English Channel, The Southcliff Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Channel Tunnel Terminal. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas, a stylish bar and wonderful views.The traditional bedrooms each have tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also feature a flat screen TV [free view] and ironing facilities [on request]. Some have sea views or private balconies. The Office Bar and Restaurant features modern decor and hosts frequent live music. Just 20 minutes’ drive from Dover Ferry and Cruise Terminals, Southcliff Hotel is a short walk from Folkestone’s sandy beach. Folkestone Harbour is a 10-minute walk, and Folkestone Central Railway Station is just half a mile away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Southcliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- The Southcliff Folkestone, Kent, UK