This is a privately owned and run hotel, very friendly and quaint. Situated right on the sea front at Folkestone you can see across to France on a clear day. I have stayed here on many occasions for business reasons and always look forward to going back. The hotel has an excellent, spacious ballroom attached and is ideal for the functions that we run there. The food is excellent and the menu is varied, catering for all tastes. Well worth a visit.
- Also Known As:
- The Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- The Southcliff Hotel
- Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- The Southcliff Folkestone, Kent, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On The Leas Promenade, overlooking the English Channel, The Southcliff Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Channel Tunnel Terminal. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas, a stylish bar and wonderful views.The traditional bedrooms each have tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also feature a flat screen TV [free view]and ironing facilities [on request]. Some have sea views or private balconies.The Office Bar and Restaurant features modern décor and hosts frequent live music. Just 20 minutes’ drive from Dover Ferry and Cruise Terminals, Southcliff Hotel is a short walk from Folkestone’s sandy beach. Folkestone Harbour is a 10-minute walk, and Folkestone Central Railway Station is just half a mile away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Southcliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.