“Great food and excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Yorkshire
“Great food and excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Been 3 evenings now to this lovely little restaurant and each time has deserved top marks. In my opinion among the best restaurants in the Huddersfield area.

Visited March 2014

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have just got back from a lovely evening at Dye Works.

Totally could not fault the food and the service.

I am a Coeliac and it was lovely to be able to have almost anything on the menu

I would highly recommend visiting this lovely restaurant.

Thanks to all working this evening for making our time spent there really enjoyable.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistently Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Following our third trip here, this time for breakfast, I believe this bistro has all the qualities of any consistently good continental establishment. They support local producers and serve seasonal produce, as well as promote the very best cuisine from around Europe. This place would certainly do well in any French/Italian/Spanish town, but luckily for us, they're in Huddersfield! Oh, just to mention, on our first trip for dinner my ten year old was with us - he loved it and was made very welcome.

Visited March 2014
Huddersfield
“Surprisingly good !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Any restaurant that serves a confit of the day gets my vote immediately . One that does it well gets my loyalty. The Dyeworks cooks up really great food in an informal setting . It is simply one of the best restauarants in Huddersfield at the moment .

Visited January 2014
Newcastle and Gateshead, United Kingdom
“A little gem of a restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very friendly and welcoming on arrival for husband's birthday meal. The prosecco aperitif with ginger wine was particularly refreshing and different- a good start! My smoked haddock tart to start was scrumptious but I was eyeing up my stepson's cheese soufflé! Others in our party had the boudin noir and a goats cheese starter - no complaints there either. Husband and I both chose rabbit with a butternut squash risotto - unfortunately there was only one serving left and since it was his birthday I gracefully chose a fillet steak instead. The steak was really tender and served with a bernaise sauce, lyonnaise potatoes and rocket salad. Perhaps the vegetables could have been more adventurous but not a great fault. Everyone enjoyed their choices and some of us managed to squeeze in a dessert- the almond and cherry cake was light and moist and delicious. Give this one a try!

• Visited January 2014