“Very good experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Very good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on the 12th April. It was quiet for a Friday night. We benefitted from the early bird menu which was a starter and a main for around 12 pounds. The starters we had were meatballs and breaded mozzarella both were very tasty and a good sized portion. The mains were the lasagne and chicken breast with mushrooms in a creamy white wine sauce. The chicken was delicious, the lasagne also very good. Again the portions were very generous.
All in all a very good meal, good service and we definitely will be visiting again.

Visited April 2013

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Very nice restaurant and staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited Primo's on Wednesday 27th March for evening dining. We were seated to a nice spacious table and enjoyed the service from Mario and his younger male colleague. Both servers were very friendly and attentive. Our food was very nice and because I don't have a huge appetite anymore was able to save what I did not eat and take this home. I had the Brie for starter and the Salmon with prawns in a rose marie sauce both were very nice. My friend had the Antipasto Misto and then the Penne Pasta with Chicken in a creamy sauce all meals were a big portions. They did not have the wine we wanted and instead recommended their house red which was nice, although we would have preferred our first choice. Overall the food was very tasty and we will probably return one day. Many thanks to Mario and Primo.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great restaurant. Lovely food. True Italian experience. Top bollock. The food was top quality. We had steaks. Kids had pizza.

• Visited March 2013
Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom
“Food, service, value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Went to Primo on Wednesday night - really nice to see a busy restraurant mid-week. It's the second time I've been, and it was as good this time as last. Greeted and seated to a friendly waiter, excellent service and very attentive throughout our meal. My boyfriend and I both had a starter and a main - I had Seafood Tagliatelli which was delicious (although the portions are HUGE) and he had a pizza which was also delicious. Really relaxed atmosphere, great food, excellent service and very good value.

Only negative is that if you are sitting on the right hand side of the restaurant you do get hit by a draught everytime someone comes it... but not much can be done about that.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service, delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I visited Primo on Saturday evening having booked a table that same day. With no expectations we were pleasantly surprised.
The service was excellent and the food delicious. I chose my starter, deep fried Brie, and main course, pan fried salmon fillet with baby prawns in a creamy tomato sauce, from the specials board and both were delicious, as was the cheesecake for dessert. My after dinner cappuccino was hot and strong.
My husband chose pizza and, whilst the base was quite thick and therefore very filling, the toppings were plentiful and he managed to polish off most of it. He ordered a rocket salad on the side, which was very tasty with just the right amount of balsamic vinegar dressing.
The only slight downside was the wine we chose which was slightly too sweet for our palates, but it was our choice so only ourselves to blame for that one.
A very enjoyable experience, we'll hopefully be back soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere