“Absolutely perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Great deals online.
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Huddersfield
“Absolutely perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

When I arrived from London to this location not beeing too familiar with the area, I found it really easy to find the hotel situated next to a beautifully looking marina.
The hotel is situated in the most amazing surrounding for the money you pay, my room looked over the canal with boats moored and no noise from traffic or other people staying at the same hotel.
The room very clean, spacious again very good money for the little I paid for the room.
Staff are very polite and professional and I must say always have a smile on there face, the hotel was perfect and I would recommend this hotel to anyone I stayed for 3 days and thank you for making it one of my best stays at a hotel fabulous.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield Central, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Huddersfield Central Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back in November, Kind Regards, Katie Washington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Badly-signed car-park, missed it twice!!
Fine hotel, Clean, professional service but on a Saturday Night Sunday morning the Sirens were wailing like Banshees. Huddersfieldites should be outraged at such a din.

We chose this hotel strictly because it was one of the few in the area that did not warn of "excessive noise on Saturday nights!!!" We never heard another guest, but those b***dy sirens were a nightmare.
Never again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield Central, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Firstly I would like to thank you for your feedback, I apologise for any inconvenience caused regarding the event changes but understandably this is out of Premier Inn's control. At Premier Inn we do offer flexible and non-flexible rates, unfortunately as part of the terms and conditions the non-flexible rates are non refundable if cancelled. In future if their is a possibility event dates could change, I would suggest the better option would be to book our flexible rates to avoid any dissapointment. Thank you again for your feedback, I hope to welcome you back to Huddersfield Central Premier Inn in the near future, Kind Regards, Katie Washington
yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Booked this hotel for my graduation ball at the galpharm stadium.
It's a relatively new hotel, and you can tell. The rooms are tastefully decorated and minimalist and are extremely clean and well looked after. Ours was massive with a extra sofa that also would make a bed. The bathroom was lovely and clean. We stayed In the annex which does not look anything special however is situated next to the canal which is beautiful. The rooms for the price are fab, and the premier inn obviously have a reputation to keep thus I'm sure if you booked here you would not be dissapointed. There was free parking and this was all day the following day too allowing us to visit huddersfield within walking distance (1 mins) if that without costly extra parking fees.

• Stayed November 2012
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield Central, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

As ever with this chain, no frills but what they do, is done really well and they get the basics right. Comfortable bed, clean modern room and very reasonable WIFI rates (I could have had 2 weeks wifi for the price one of their competitors wanted for 24 hours access). Friendly staff and nice canalside location.
Pub next door is OK - friendly staff but very slow and disorganised service.

• Stayed November 2012
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield Central, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back at Huddersfield Central Premier Inn. Kind regards, Katie Washington
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in the Premier Inn in Aspley for 3 nights. Lovely rooms, very clean and comfy.
Breakfast in the mornings was top notch and I ate in the restaurant attached twice. Again food was nice and reasonably priced. The staff were friendly and pleasant to deal with.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield Central, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thanks for your review. I’m glad you had a good stay with us at Huddersfield Central Premier Inn and I hope to see you on your next trip. Kind regards, Katie Washington
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My main reason for staying was to see my son whilst at Uni, which is the first plus - it is literally 2 minutes walk to the Uni and 5 to the town centre.

Although the immediate parking is limited (but I managed to find a space), the initial welcome received from the reception staff was excellent - helpful at not just check-in but with further information.

The hotel was extremely clean and the bed extremely comfortable.

The view of the canal and barges just added to the stay.

I will definately stay again when visiting.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield Central, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
dorset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We chose this hotel as near town centre, it was a lovely hotel, staff very friendly & reception staff excellent, rooms clean modern & everything you need in a room & if anything else is needed you just ask & they are happy to help.

Room Tip: we stayed in the annexe , lovely & quiet rooms so warm which we needed this weekend!! would cert...