“Perfect guest house” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pinfold Guest House

You added Pinfold Guest House to your Saves list
Pinfold Guest House
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Dewsbury Road, Huddersfield HX5 9JU, England   |
Ranked #2 of 20 Huddersfield B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect guest house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Pinfold Guest House for a few months whilst working in the area. The quality of the accommodation is outstanding, and Debbie and Steve are terrific hosts. I saw many guests come and go during my stay, and every one was delighted. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Hoylake, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have used this establishment several times now as a stop over when on business in the area.
It is always friendly and excellent value. There is a great curry house, Zamzams, in Elland and a good pub at the top of the hill the other side of the guest house.
Breakfast is always good too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Stourbridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

My sister and I recently stayed at the Pinfold Guest House when visiting family in Elland. It had been recommended to us and we were not disappointed in any way. We were very impressed with the quality of our rooms and the wonderful breakfasts, my bacon sandwich was delicious! Our rooms were very nicely decorated with lovely en suite bathrooms. Coffee making facilities and TV were provided with a very useful local guide giving details of places to visit/eat and bus timetables etc. There is TV lounge with comfy settees , a very pleasant breakfast room and a car park at the rear. We thoroughly enjoyed our all too short stay at this excellent B&B and will definitely be returning. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Excellent B&B, the owners were very friendly and helpful. The room was quiet and comfortable. The shower was powerful and hot (better than many I have used in expensive city hotels). The breakfast menu has a good selection and the full English I had was great quality. For me there could have been one very minor improvement - adding black pudding to the full English :)

If we are in the area again I would definitely use again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

What can I say:
Arrival - greeted by Steve and shown up to the room, and shown around the rest of the B&B.
Room - excellent. For an independent B&B, they even had a "local" guide with lots of ideas of what to do and where to eat.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
West Midlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have been visiting this area of the country for years and have stayed in a lot of the other local hotels near Brighouse, Halifax or Huddersfield. Of them all, Pinfold Guest House offers both the most personal and the most professional welcome for visiting guests. I liked the bedroom with its views over the distant moors and villages, the sitting room was warm and inviting, and I loved the breakfast room with its maritime theme, its clean, comfortable seating and a truly excellent cooked meal. This is real Yorkshire therapy - and it doesn't break the bank. (Plus there are a couple of little four-legged surprises too if you are lucky.)

• Stayed September 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was pleased to find private parking to the back of the B&B as well as being greeted at the door by Debbie who knew exactly who I was. I was shown around including my room for which I was not only given a key but also one to the B&B itself which made me feel at home.

Unfortunately that is basically the summation of my day trip as I dropped my bag in my room and dashed back out to work. I returned after midnight and found the bed extremely comfortable. The room and bathroom were immaculate and resources for tea/coffee were plentiful. The television was also a fair size and quality.

My one major complaint was the severe lack of plug sockets; there was one in the entire room as far as I could see over by the wardrobe (opposite side of the room from the bed) which is really unsuitable for a business trip as the next day I needed a fully charged laptop and mobile. I had to charge the laptop and improvise (use the alarm on the TV - which didn't go off) whilst my mobile died and caused me to miss breakfast and leave slightly past checkout.

Otherwise, the stay was worth the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Pinfold Guest House? Share your experiences!