“Nando's is Nando's” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Nando's is Nando's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

You can't beat a good nando's, Like going here for lunch when I'm either at work or in town, They fail to disappoint, consistently good,service is great, keep it up

Visited October 2013

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Tastes just as good no matter which city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I came here for a business meeting as I knew that where ever you go Nando's delivers and this time it did the same as always provided me with hot spicy tasty piri piri chicken great atmosphere fabulous Latin vibe.You can never go wrong here. If they do slip up in any way which on the odd time they have i.e over cooked the corn or don't serve enough chips they are only too happy to rectify the problem 5* every time,

Visited October 2013
“Loved It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had never been to Nados so we decided to give it a go.
The lady who served us was lovely, I couldn't fault her in the slightest.
The only thing I don't like is the fact that you have to get your own cutlery, drinks and sauces etc. but everything else was superb and that will definitely be the first of many visits.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Holmfirth
“Not bad for the gluten intolerant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

First time at a Nandos. Casua catch up meal out with a couple of friends. Staff were helpful with my dietary requirements, being a coeliac. They brought me a big book of all menu items, listing what had gluten in & what didn't. Food was tasty & reasonably priced.It's brought out too quickly though. As soon as we'd ordered we walked back to our table & there it appeared! The place was getting a bit quieter by the time we'd had coffees so we lingered for a chat. Can't help but think they'd like you out as soon as you've finished your meal though. We may have felt more pressured to leave if less tables were available. Don't like to feel rushed. Definitely not the place for a relaxed meal. One for the students!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom
“Usual Nando's Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff were really pleasant in this Nando's, I have been here a few times and each time staff have always ensured we're okay etc even when they are very busy, they do not show stress. The food is always hot (temp) and love the unlimited drinks as I tend to have a lot if the chicken is spicy. The only thing that could improve a Nando's experience is, a bigger gap between a starter and main course and the prices, for what you get, you do pay a lot. I sometimes feel I could make what they do as the nandos sauces are available! Definitely worth paying for though once in a while!:)

• Visited May 2013