“This is just great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 25 hotels in Luton
bournemouth
“This is just great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed overnight in October , the staff were very helpful and booked us in.. The room was big, bright and very comfortable. The bathroom was spotless we had a great night sleep. We also eat in the beefeater , which was very busy and I do recommend you book a table, so if you are going to Luton airport this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Greyash33,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Luton Airport Premier Inn.

The entire team we’re delighted to read your comments, they mean even more coming from a Senior Contributor to Trip Advisor. And I can only agree with you – Luton Airport Premier Inn is the place to stay.

I hope it is not long before your travels bring you back to our hotel.

Yours truly,

566 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have used many Premier Inn's there good value to quality ratio is normally spot on their often my first choice if the location is right.

From the moment me and my colleague walked in Donna met us with a big smile and was very accommodating to all our questions and requests which after a long drive is just what was needed.

After going through the check in process went to my room which was clean and tidy just as you would expect.

Massive TV on the wall with lots of freeview channels along with two extra pillows which are soft ones vs the harder ones they put on the bed is a great idea.

The shower worked very well which is something I have had trouble with in another branch.

The bed was ok not the best one i've used but it was comfortable enough for a reasonable nights sleep.

Air con in the room is great I like my room to be as cold as possible so I had that turned on.

Few things I would like to see are different drinks in the room such as hot chocolate or maybe even a small bottle of water as i'm not a fan of using the tap in the bathroom.

I had no issue being on the flight path in terms of noise I was in room 230 if that helps anyone who may think it will be an issue.

We did have a slight issue with we booked an all inclusive package bed and breakfast in the beefeater across the way when we came for breakfast we werent on the list.

Miriam I think her name was sorted this out for us and even came over to make sure we had no other issues with getting our breakfast.

Great customer service is obviously a priority within Premier Inn and it shows. Kudos.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Daveh182,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor and for choosing to stay with us.

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Luton (Airport) Premier Inn.

Just so you know, I've recorded and shared your comments with Donna and Marian and I know they will be encouraged to strive to delight even more of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes,

West Yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed overnight after flight. Didn't get disturbed by aircraft noise. Comfortable room similar to other Premiers stayed in and good breakfast. Pity pub closed at 10.30 as it was Sunday and we got there five minutes late!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Slavy, Manager at Premier Inn Luton Airport, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Susan T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

I am pleased to hear that you found our rooms comfortable, noise levels low and that your stay was up to your expectations.

I look forward to be welcoming you back.

Derby, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this Premier Inn on the evening of October 13, just as an overnight stay before flying onwards from Luton Airport the following morning.

We always stay in Premier Inns where we can, as we know what we are getting and I cannot complain about the room type etc. - these were all what we expected, my main bugbear is that the guests in the adjacent rooms found it necessary to be up all night creating all sorts of noise - which resulted in me having to ring reception at 3:30am to complain.

Not the restful night we anticipated before flying away on holiday, and I appreciate that this could happen in any hotel, but this has made me think twice before using this hotel again.

As a result of the above, we asked for our money back upon departure (as part of the good night guarantee), and credit to reception for refunding our money back. Reception did also apologise for the hassle, and fair play to them for doing so.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Luton Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed here prior to our flight the following morning, the premier inn is near to the airport
Nice clean room good bed and shower, went into the restaurant and had a lovely meal and staff was excellent would be my first choice when using Luton airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sunkiss1,

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments about Premier Inn Luton Airport on Tripadvisor.

Team here will be extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, liked our clean rooms with comfy beds and that we are your first choice hotel.

I hope it is not long before your travels bring you back to our hotel.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Nice welcome, large, clean comfortable room, quiet (triple glazing) and a good nights sleep, just like the ads. All you could ask for at the price. Only downside was a glitch in the booking system and all credit to the front line staff who sorted everything out for us including checking us in a couple of hours early, not something guaranteed but offered as the rooms were available. It was raining when we checked out and the receptionist was even running umbrella service to the car park for departing guests. Service doesn't get much better than that.
Choice of breakfasts in adjacent Beefeater and good service here too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Aunanma,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for the fantastic review about your recent stay in our hotel.

We do like to take great care of our guests and put the customers at heart of everything we do. Please be assured that your lovely feedback will passed onto both teams.

Once more thank you very much for taking the time and we look forward to be welcoming you back.

Stroud
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Another simple overnight stop at a Premier Inn before flying from Luton Airport. The reception area is a bit functional but this is more than made up for by the friendly,welcoming and helpful staff. Our room was clean,comfortable and quiet. The hotel has ample parking and provide good value for a short stay with breakfast and all food available from the adjacent Beefeater Grill(The Brache) which just a short walk across the car park.

Dear Cotswoldgolfer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

I am pleased to see that you found our rooms clean and comfy. I will take great pleasure in passing your comments about friendliness and helpfulness of my team onto them.

I hope to see you soon.

Luton Airport Premier Inn

Been to Premier Inn Luton Airport? Share your experiences!