“Daughters 21st” 5 of 5 stars

20A The Avenue, Minehead TA24 5AZ, England
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in Minehead
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Local, independent cafe/bar priding itself on high quality coffee, food and service. We source many local products to use in our largely homecooked menu which includes sandwiches, panini's, homemade beefburgers, pieminister pies,our own soups and weekly specials. Breakfast can be a feast at cream*; full english and full vegetarian, beautiful bagels or homemade waffles.Located in the centre of Minehead with plenty of outside seating and large windows we provide the perfect place to sit and watch the world go by....whatever the weather!We open twice monthly for live music nights (see facebook for upcoming events) and host brilliant private parties.
minehead
“Daughters 21st”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

What a great place to have a party. The staff are fantastic, they looked after us all night. We had a brilliant time. The atmosphere is great, it always looks fresh and clean. The food and drinks are amazing, especially the coffee. Thank you for making my daughters 21st really special....

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Not only for a cuppa.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Cream is so much more than just a coffee place. I had a pleasure to have an evening wedding reception there and it was truly amazing! Food was absolutely delicious-ring bread was to die for! Staff made the whole event very smooth so I didn't have to worry about anything. It's also a perfect place for catching up with your friends over a cold or hot drink (my favourite is definitely mocha!). And remember to try their waffles-yummy!

Minehead, United Kingdom
“Disappointed lately.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have been coming to Cream for about two years and always recommend it to anyone visiting Minehead or asking where to go for quality food and drinks and a nice atmosphere. It has become impossible to ignore that in the last few months my chai lattes have been almost equal parts milk and froth. I always get the large to take away and when I sit down to enjoy my drink I am disappointed that I paid the extra money to have a large when the drink only starts well below where the top of the regular cup would be. Lattes should have very little froth, if any, but this doesn't seem to be respected. I am not sure why this is the case. It could be down to either poor training or attempts to save money but I am writing this review to make it known that it is not appreciated. It seems especially necessary to minimise froth if the drink is to take away seeing as the customer is not likely to carry a spoon on them at all times to scoop out and enjoy the froth if they tried.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent eatery & entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a refreshing experience! Pleasant surroundings, attentive staff, the best of espressos & tasty, imaginative homemade food - so good we went back in the evening for a second helping! Great entertainment & atmosphere & the proprietor was a delight with nothing too much trouble! Would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2014
Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Lovely place, nice staff, great wifi. There is a surprisingly wide selection of food that is delicious. A definite favourite.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere