I had booked a massage went to change in the spa and asked for a robe and was told the charge was £5 for half an hour,the reception was across the golf course so you need a buggy £4 each but its only one way because they have no lights, so you have to get a taxi back! on leaving I asked if we could keep the room for another half hour,yes but there will be a charge ,and on paying the bill they tried to charge a different rate that had been agreed these hotel owners should go to the US and find out about service and how to get your customers to return ,my wife wanted to go back for a SPA trip no chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent £14 million redevelopment, this 111 room, privately owned 4-star country hotel in Newbury, Berkshire with a state of the art spa and 18 hole golf course, offers spa and golf break guests the perfect leisure destination. Rurally located in the heart of Berkshire's rolling countryside, Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa is home to England's most exciting new Health Club and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Donnington Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donnington Valley Newbury, England
- Donnington Valley Hotel Newbury