“Beautiful Meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I went here on a Tuesday evening. When we arrived the waitress showed us to the bar and took our drinks order. We were given a menu and told about what offer they had on and what they recommend. We chose to have the oysters to start, then the chowder with fish cakes and for main the turbot and the lobster. Everything was absolutely lovely. We would definitely recommend this place and we will certainly return here again.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Filey, United Kingdom
“2nd visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

What a place. If you want good fish, well cooked and in pleasant surroundings then try Cafe Fish. Excellent.
This is our 2nd visit to see if it was as good and we were not disappointed!

Highly recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“well worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We didn,t know what to expect we never been to a fish restaurant before but I thought it was the best organised restaurant I,v ever been to.
Their Sat US down in a waiting area asking us different questions on what we like and don,t like .
Explaining how each course would be done and giving us advise on what we may like and how it would be cooked.
Their placed the order with the chef and took us to our table.
1course was oyster their cooked that when their new we had never had it, it was just right
2nd course was mussels in shells lovely
3rd course was seafood soup it was out of this world so much seafood in one little dish but it would have been too much if there was more of it
4th course crab on top of lettuce leafs
5th course and last well worth waiting for was half a lobster.
Everything was superb all fresh and tasty
The staff was excellent very friendly and made you feel at home
I would love to come again when next I,m in Scarborough and bring my friends and family.
Thumbs up for cafe fish restaurant and all its wonderful staff.
A big thank you for making my daughter and I a night to remember.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
UK
“Lovely! - You won't be disappointed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I decided to have an early evening impromptu meal out, being bank holiday Monday we didn't want to go to a place with happy hour packed with children so this was just right! A lovely bright clean airey restaurant with plenty of room - you are not packed in like sardines! (sorry for the pun!). The choice of menu was excellent and the owner talked us through it and tweeked it according to our preferences.

This is a great restaurant - even if you don't want fish there are plenty of alternatives, my only slightly minus comment would be that the choice of puddings could have been better - but on the whole - a thoroughly enjoyable meal, friendly service and welcoming atmosphere - many thanks!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh seafood at affordable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I recently dined at Cafe Fish in Scarborough. The staff were friendly and took the time to talk through some specialities that the chef would make up on the day. The food was very fresh and tasty. I had a lemon sole duo, one of which was stuffed with a mixture of lobster and crayfish and was delicious. Would definitely recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere