“You won't be disappointed here” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 304 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: English, British, Pub, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Three Jolly Sailos has a reputation for its good food and its friendly and warm atmosphere it is a good place to eat, drink and be merry. Our traditional menu, along with our Sunday menu, the majority being made on the premises will suit most peoples taste and can be enjoyed whether you are a local or a visitor. We serve cask ales
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“You won't be disappointed here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

A very popular pub on the coast road but orders handled reasonably quickly. Plenty of overflow seating outside but the traffic may be quite busy. Plenty of seating inside and a nice atmosphere. Meals of a very good standard.

Visited July 2014

“Food service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Fantastic consistent friendly service food high quality and value for money. Good menu and specials board always clean very courteous staff

“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Visited on the 6th August, food served was a very poor standard on all dishes served, a spider in one of the meals added to the already disappointing experience. Extremely dissatisfied, would not recommend.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“Won't re visit!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

My friend and I, who regularly visit local pubs and eaterys, went last night, we didn't book was just on the off chance. I had lamb shank, my friend the steak pie, the lamb was swimming in watery 'gravy' overall it was nothing to write home about, my friend had the steak pie, it was apparently lovely, we ordered deserts, I had white choc an raspberry roulade, my friend a cheesecake the roulade was not what I was expecting, no meringue in sight, it certainly wasn't tasty, my friend got half way through her cheesecake to find green stuff as she turned it over, it looked like mould an we reported it to the waitress, a waitress returned to say it was from whatever it had been made in,the container, possibly the metal, she started to walk away, we asked what she was going to do about it, she said oh, give you a refund, no offer of an alternative, if we'd been offered something else we may have accepted the problem. Waitresses were plentiful but were all so young an hadn't a clue what go do when there's a problem, bar staff were rushed off their feet. Overall sadly as a local I won't be returning,

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Sheffield
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I visited this pub for a meal in March and at the time gave two stars and entitled my review 'disappointing'. I have now visited again and have had a totally different experience. The staff were fantastic, the food lovely and plentiful, and whilst the same Mediterranean pasta dish was still on the menu as the only real choice for vegetarians, on the specials board was a quiche of the day, a cheese, onion and tomato quiche which was lovely, and the staff were extremely obliging in serving a roast dinner without the meat and making vegetable gravy (albeit at the same price as the roast dinner with meat).
I look forward to visiting again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food