“macdonads” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Thornaby
“macdonads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

you get what you pay for good swivel chairs my husband thought that he was dr no in the chair not the place was clean and not to crowed

Visited July 2014

Pickering, United Kingdom
“Wraps and more wraps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Love the above especially the chicken and bacon with the delicious sauce. Now I love their smoothies as well, so wrap and smoothie my idea of lush.

Visited June 2014
“Appauling”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Dark unclean and the staff are appalling. Some days the staff don't look even look like they know where they are.

York, United Kingdom
“No queueing system”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

If all you want from a McDonald's is a 99p cheeseburger, but you have to wait for fifteen - twenty minutes then it is probably not worth queueing. However, there comes a point when you have waited so long that your hunger is now entering a critical phase and you haven't the energy or the will to leave. The wait resulted from joining the wrong line of four, the member of staff a beginner and extremely slow. Then there were problems waiting for food from the grill and the need for a new batch of chips for everyone. Realising that the queue was not going down I responded to a floating staff members suggestion that maybe it was time to change queues. Mistake I thought as I glided across the floor to Queue Two. Proved right as the queue I had just left speeded up and I was now in the queue where the person being served had a family of sixteen, all with totally different orders. Losing momentum I eventually got served but not until I noticed that many people who had entered the fast food outlet long after I did had been served and were sitting down at tables eating. Did I just say fast food? The 99p burger had been sitting in the out tray all the time I had been standing queueing, it was tepid and greasy. I will not be going again. McDonalds, it is really simple; take note of the Post Office queueing system and implement it soon (You don't need the voices, just the funnel).

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Goole, United Kingdom
“Great alternative if the zoo is shut - AVOID!!!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Visited the scarbs branch of the international fast food restaurant 'McDonalds' with my wife and two young kids while in the area this week, looking for a quick bite. It started the minute we entered. Immediately my wife was affronted by a man claiming to be the famous graffiti artist 'Banksy' (whom it clearly was not). This man continued to harass me and my family as we tried to eat, calling my wife 'Sharon' and my two year old son 'Dave' (these are not their names). Upon complaining to the management, I was merely told that there was nothing they could do about the situation - NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!! Food was alrite though, very generous - free hairs in the big mac!!!!! Needless to say I will NOT be returning - the Goole branch is far superior.

• Visited March 2014