Stayed at, The Windmill, over a typical October week-end, windy, sometimes wet and cold. The Windmill offered a warm welcome, warm room, lovely comfortable four poster, great bathroom.
The hotel as stated is in a great position, easy walk into town. The breakfast is lovely and has a good selection, if you don't want full English. Roland is very attentive and ensures you enjoy your stay. The staff at breakfast are lovely, thoroughly enjoyed our stay, had a balcony room, tastefully furnished, the shower was powerful and easy to use, all in all a nice experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Windmill Hotel Scarborough
- The Windmill Bed And Breakfast
- The Windmill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Windmill, just a 5 minute walk from the bustling town centre of Scarborough, its busy railway station and close to the iconic Stephen Joseph Theatre which hosts regular plays and concerts throughout the year. The Windmill, is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and is the last remaining windmill in Scarborough offering quality self-catering and bed & breakfast accommodation with free parking. We have three king-size four poster rooms overlooking the courtyard and 2 lovely Suites in The Windmill itself; the Balcony Suite, for adventurous adults with a head for heights, and the lower Windmill Madeline Suite which is more spacious. We also have two single storey cottages in the courtyard, one cater for up to 4 adults and 1 child and the other for 2 couples, or 4 adults. So the choice is yours - you can cater for yourselves or be catered for with a hearty breakfast in The Windmill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your The Windmill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.