“Better first time” 3 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Better first time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Having half and hour to spare before our parking ticket ran out, we decided to revisit Terror Tower with a couple of additional friends from when we had been before. Although my sons had enjoyed the experience the first time, the 4 boys I was with (10 to 13 years old) found it a bit monotonous second time round. At £3 a head, the £15 I spent to go round could probably have been spent in better ways considering the amount Scarborough seafront has to offer.

Visited August 2013

lincoln
8 attraction reviews
“Quite clever”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Cost £2 a head, visited because my daughter insisted she wanted to go in. It's a walking tour through a three storey terrace house which can be quite claustrophobic and involves stairs. It's better than you think its going to be and depending on your constitution could be quite scary. its not for kids, my daughter was terrified, i wasn't scared but there's a clever live action component that sure did make me jump and then laugh hysterically. If you like horror stuff and don't have problems in the dark, confined spaces or climbing stairs give it a go, it's not for the faint hearted though.

Visited July 2013
“Like the Ghost train but on foot.If you like horror movies, you'll enjoy it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We had a trip here whilst holidaying in the area as we enjoy and my daughter is getting into horror stories/movies.
We had an open mind and didn't expect a great deal.
I'd checked the website and it was £4 entry per person which I thought was reasonable.
When we arrived, they had a special price of £2 per person so even better.
It reminded me of the old ghost train rides from the seaside shows only you are on foot and go through each level at your own pace.
There are several scenes from classic movies like Psycho, Dracula, Halloween and plenty more to walk through with the odd surprise and shock here and there.
There's nothing too frightening and my 14yr old enjoyed it