“Zombie Apocalypse!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 43 Activities in Scarborough
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
“Zombie Apocalypse!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I have never wrote a review for anything in my life but just had to for this. I booked the Zombie Apocalypse activity for my Sisters' birthday and we went as a group of three (girls I might add). The experience was amazing!! The Marshall was lovely which made it a whole lot better. We enjoyed each mini game thoroughly and found it quite nerve racking at times. The Zombies were excellent and we got to meet them at the end which was nice. The game has the potential for so much more as well. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who isn't afraid of the dark!! I know I will be returning for another go. You can also purchase a DVD of your experience so looking forward to seeing our faces on that :-) 5 Stars!!

Visited September 2013
David H, Owner at Military Adventure Park, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank You Emily Jayne for your positive reveiw. Im really glad you enjoyed our Zombie Apocalypse and we are making changes and improvements all the time so when you do return it will be a whole new experience.

Many Thanks

MAP Team

Sheffield, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Lots of Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My son who is 11 loves it at MAP, we spent all day here and he made a lot of new friends and had a great time again! (we went last August)

Newcastle
9 attraction reviews
“6 activities for £13+”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Limited choice of activities for expensive entry in my opinion.
For premium rides such as the tanks and laser guns you only get 4 tokens, others are unlimited use. Be prepared for long wait for the tanks.
in my opinion better value as fair ground or proper theme park.
location is on main road so park at council car parks.

Darlington, United Kingdom
“What a fab place for boys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from a visit to Scarborough and this was a definite highlight for my son. There was no admission charge for me and my Mum which was great (so many places charge for spectators nowadays) we paid for the ultimate wristband for my son. He loved the shooting range and was really good at it, scoring (as it was when we left 2nd place) and the tank driving.

There were lots of other activities which were well supervised and the laser gun battlefield was fantastic too.

We spent roughly 4hrs there, had lunch which was basic but excellently priced. I would highly recommend the place.

Special thanks to the guy on the shooting range, (sorry didn't get his name) he was so friendly and supportive giving my son lots of praise and encouragement. He left so proud of himself... Well done!!

York, England, United Kingdom
“Zombie Killing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Took a family group of 10 to the Zombie apocalypse experience.
It was awesome!!!!
Scary as hell and adrenaline fueled fun for Soldiers 16 - 60.

Definitely recommended!!!!!