“Afternoon tea” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Afternoon tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Outstanding. We had afternoon tea here - which i feel was great value for money and enjoyed every crumb. That past beef and onion sandwiches were of outstanding class. The presentation of food was superb. My only one critism, however did not effect me was I could see the car parking facilities were limited/not well organised.

96% Recommend
“Tea for two”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

This afternoon took daughter for afternoon tea. As usual it was very nice. Service faultless and even accepted payment by cheque since i had forgotten cash only. Tea for one easily fed two! Scone, cupcake and sandwiches. Tea for me and cloudy lemonade for daughter. Lovely setting in sunshine and equally nice indoors.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“So cute !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

What a beautifull tea room set in a lovely area just outside scarborough where i live.
I visted with my husband and 10yr old daughter.
we chose to sit outside as the garden is so pretty and well looked after.Inside looked just as nice,really homely,shabby chic style.

The service was great,lovely friendly people who spoke to my daughter kindly,you dont always find some places to be child friendly but these people were, and i would feel comfortable returning with my 4yr old son as the outdoor area would mean he wouldnt have to sit at the table throughout us been there.

The food was fab. I had an afternoon tea brought out on a two tiered plate,of prawn salad sandwichs with crisps,salad and homemade coleslaw, with a scone fresh cream and jam and a cupcake on the top tier, also comes with a pot of tea.
My hubby had scrambled eggs on toast and my daughter had a ham and cheese panini which comes with salad,crisps and homemade coleslaw...proper ham might i add, not the rubbish 'wet stuff' !

All of us were very pleased with the whole experiance, beautifull setting and gorgeous food....that nice my daughter even found room to fit in a huge slab of homemade chocolate cake.

Generous portions and not overpriced. I really hope it stays like this, as this has without a doubt got to be my favourite place to go for something to eat in the daytime !

will definately be a regular now :-)

• Visited August 2012
West Yorkshire
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Visited with my lovely Mum on Saturday. We both had the Ceasar Salad and it wa fab. We then had a cake and the Strawberry Sundae which were both lovely. You are now our favourite tea room.

• Visited July 2012
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Well worth a cuppa & cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

What a lovely place to find just outside Scarborough. Such a friendly welcome as you enter the lovely spotlessly clean tea rooms, we were well happy. Excellent food and drinks with prices to match, fantastic value for money. A must for next time we are in the area.

• Visited July 2012