“Great place great food with horrible service ” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 43 Activities in Scarborough
Type: Health Clubs, Wellness & Spas
More attraction details
Owner description: Scarborough's Premier Health Club with 3 fitness suites, studio and classes, pool, spa tub, heat rooms, relaxation area, spa treatments, beauty treatments, hairdressers and restaurant.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great place great food with horrible service ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We booked this last Minute and found the hotel food and spa great. Upon check in they were very sweet and gave us late check out free of charge. Upon check out - different staff charged us. We explained we were told we can stay till 12 and not 11 but they plainly told me I was lying and charged us. This was humiliating and embarrassing. Wasn't about the money at all. I would rather a place with not such an amazing spa but where the service is better. I would avoid this hotel just because of it's poor service.

York, United Kingdom
“omg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

OMGGGG WTFFFFF! Liter\\ally so happy i went 2 dis place! Had a stre$$ful few weeks's wiv da hubby n really needed 2 let ma hair down so went here. Foot spa, pool, jackoozi - all to die 4! I've been 2 Vegas, LA, Dubai, Hull - da lot n theyve got nothing on dis place! Also fit guy working there - tanned, young, straight dark hair, bout 5;10 - he made it all the more worth da while lulz! However was disapoynted 2 find hair in da pool - swear down i changed sex after beeen in da pool HA! Also wudnt let me bring ma Yorkshire terrier in for a dip in da pool which i found rude! Hes a good swimmer - had to leave him at recpetion which killed da mood! Overall all though dece place! Wud deffo racommed - da massage was ace - ive never luked so young! n da food was epic - although dey spelt shellots rong on da menu which upset me! Seriously go though! Amazuing stay n woth the moneyS! Well done 2 u all! xoxoxoxox

Visited March 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

A lovely hotel in a fantastic location. Our room was very nice with a large bathroom and a very comfortable bed. Great pool and spa. My only complaint would be that the room was quite dusty in places, but despite that, we would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Visited April 2014
3 attraction reviews
“10/10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

By far the best place in Scarborough to unwind, this place as a nice gym from free weights to running machines, it's got everything, then if you want to sit back and relax they have two sauna rooms, a steam room pool, spa and foot spa, if your ever in Scarborough please visit this place you will love it

south kensington london
“Hotel receptionist scarboro.my view of this wi fi prob.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Yes I was hotel staff for few yrs. pay extra for exec room sea view its worth it. TIP FOR WI FI . .
Speak to manager or take a travellers booster. My i pad needed one. I have stayed twice in 4 weeks August 2013 best and only hotel as scarboro very very poor. Dont have breakfast. I love the sea view. WELL WORTH IT.

Visited July 2013