“Very pleasant coffee bar.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant coffee bar.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Well located within easy walking distance. Good service and tasty coffee. The café was clean. I didn't like the fact that they allowed patrons to sit by the serving bar making it awkward for customers to gain easy access to the counter.

Visited March 2014

“Pleasant lunch, very nice sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

On a cold winter afternoon the choice of cafes was limited.
Had simple sandwiches and hot drink lunch.
Nice sandwiches. Good brown bread and fresh salad garnish.
Nice atmosphere. Good service.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Still a FANTASTIC Place to Eat, Drink & Watch the World Go By..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Ok, so you can't see the whole of the world go by, but with a 100 degree view of Scarborough's North Bay, it's enough!

Now those eagle eyed readers may see that I've review this beauty before but this review is over a year on and the size of the place has grown three- fold. Yup, that's una, dos, tres veces!

So, we all know that once a place has bedded in and been around for a while, they become complacent, over familiar and take their eye of the ball. It happens so many times and you just don't go again.

Well I can categorically state that this little beauty just gets better!!

The staff are happy, smily people (there's a song in there somewhere..) the produce has gone all but organic, specials board has gotten bigger, choices for everyone (ask even if it's not on the menu) and they've now got an alcohol licence- yee har!

Now it's busy most of the time I'll give you that, but don't be put off, it doesn't take long to get your food- trust me. Ample seating in the back if the front is full and extensive seating outdoors for the balmy tropical days we get in Scarbados.

Put it on your list, you know you want to ;-)

Visited January 2014
Yorkshire
“Burnt toast....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My family and i paid a first time visit today as i had heard it did a good breakfast. It was extremely busy but we managed to find a table.We ordered three breakfasts and even though it was very busy we did not have long to wait. Our breakfasts arrived and all three plates had burnt toast on them. the rest of the food was very good.I know many a person who would have sent the toast back and maybe we should of. I hope the next time we go our toast will be ok.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Long long wait”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Visited today, and it's been a favourite cafe of ours from some time, however today was a different story altogether. My sisters had ordered some food, ie Toast and Beans, and Toast and Poached egg, then my wife joined the queue, there approx 15 people already seated.We ordered 3 x toasted Teacakes and some drinks etc. Our order arrived, we ate our Teacakes, and still my sisters were waiting. Drinks all gone, still waiting. Other customers had come and gone, sisters still waiting. I complained, and was told by "cook", I've been busy, I've had lots of orders and breakfasts, you can have your money back if you want !!!
Eventually food arrived, and the young lady who served the food was very apologetic and polite, but sorry, won't be revisiting again on a hurry.

• Visited December 2013