“Superb meal ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Superb meal ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

First time at the curry leaf and it won't be the last Sri Lankan cuisine at it's best sea food thalli was out of this world once I had been told how to eat it it was presented on a stainless steel tray with a dozen small crucibles I was waiting for a plate when the waiter told me to empty the crucibles on to the tray and mix them all together the result was beautiful textures and flavors I will be back in September as as I am a auto 66 Marshall at Oliver's mount for the Steve Henshaw international gold cup races

Seaham, Co Durham
“Best food in Scarborough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Visited our son in Scarborough and again visited this restaurant for the fourth time. The owner and chef Dharma is in a class of her own and a lovely person.
The three of us had the Thali again, two chicken and one lamb, and it was superb as usual. I mentioned that I was going to try the Khari lamb, so Dharma made my lamb in that style, beautiful.
There was a lovely atmosphere, with most tables being used. It was also nice to see families with children trying the food.
I would recommend the Curry Leaf to all lovers of Indian/Sri Lankan food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scarborough
“IF YOU LIKE INDIAN FOOD YOU WILL LOVE SRI LANKAN CUISINE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Visited again last night. The food once again was out of this world. The chef and owner is a genius with spices and flavours and the Thali is exceptional. Wine was great and not expensive and the service was very good. I only had Thali as my main course having tried and failed previously to have starters and desserts and a Thali. To anyone who has loves Indian food you really want to try Sri Lankan cuisine. It has so much more flavours and is equal to a great Indian meal if not better.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I rarely leave reviews on trip advisor which should be a good indication as to the quality of this restaurant.
Looks can be deceiving and it easy to miss The Curry Leaf nestled away in the back streets of Scarborough. I am so glad I found it, what food!!! Without question the best Indian food I've ever eaten and I've eaten a lot!
So many interesting flavours rarely found in the "usual" curry house.
Authentic home cooked Indian food.
You've gotta try this one!!!!

Norfolk
“A brilliant tasty meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We go to Scarborough about once a year and have been to the Curry Leaf before. We felt that this visit was the best, the food was tastier than ever. We have the Thali which is constantly good. the service was great and the atmosphere, even though we were there early, was lovely. Don't be put off by the exterior which is less promising. The price was very reasonable and be aware they only take cash. Thanks for a lovely meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere