“Fabulous Food Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 304 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: American, Asian, British
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Eat Me Cafe sits quietly in a backstreet of Scarborough behind the world-famous Stephen Joseph Theatre. We offer a diverse multicultural menu, serving hand-packed burgers, Japanese Ramen, Shetland Pie, Thai Curries.... And much much more. 95% Of our food is made in-house from scratch. Our wide range of cakes changes daily provided by the amazing Cake Lady Sue. We serve our own much loved blend of coffee, fair trade certified and expertly roasted by The Heavenly Coffee Company and this can't be found anywhere else. All our food is cooked to order, and at busy times there may be a delay. Our chips are skin on for goodness and seasoned with Eat Me's own blend seasoning. We only use Butter on our breads And Please be aware that Our kitchen contains nuts, both kinds. If you have special dietary requirements please let us know and we will try to accommodate. We always have dairy free butter alternatives and soya milk on request. Also, during the day when busy you may be asked to share a table, you never know who you might meet. We love Yorkshire and Scarborough and were so proud to receive The Good Food Guide Cafe of the Year 2014 award. We embrace our quirkiness, bringing a smile to our customers faces from the moment they walk in! Finally if you are in a rush for the theatre, the train or collecting the kids please let us know, we will do all we humanly can!
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Tried Eat Me Cafe for the first time this evening with my partner and parents, we had starters main courses and dessert the portions are large and extra tasty added touches really make this cafe a fab place for dinner! From the burgers to chilli jam curry a real delight.
Will be back as we want to try everything on the menu.
Service and atmosphere in the cafe fantastic.

York, United Kingdom
“What a find..!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Came across this café on our recent trip to Scarborough, had a bacon & egg buttie, lovely buttie and a cup of coffee. Great interior and chilled place just near the station. The menu looked varied and we wanted to try the Malaysian chicken sandwich but we never had time so this will be first on my list when I return next time.......

York
“The best cafe in the UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I love eatme cafe, just had another fantastic meal in there with great service. Eatme provides the warmest and most sincere atmosphere there is to be had at any establishment. Keep up the good work boys and girls, your cafe is second to NONE!!! Thank you and see you again soon.

Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Best food I've had in Scarborough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The above statement is something quite peculiar for me, but this restaurant is superb! I came on a thursday lunch time with one of my friends and we grabbed a table near the window. I honestly felt I had been transported to central London, it's ambience being busy and chatty, without feeling rushed. We ordered our food from a polite young waitress, and honestly we immediately said "this will be good!" I ordered a pink lemonade for £2, which was refreshing as well as asking for a bottle of water, which came in a nice glass bottle. I had one of the tin plate meals - this being the grilled chicken and chorizo. It came in a greaseproof paper shell in the tin plate and had brown rice, chorizo and grilled chicken. The dish cost £7 and was honestly the most yummy thing I have ever eaten! The rice also had some spice on it, which was lovely! My friend had a ciabatta bread with tomato, chicken and pesto. It was also very good. I will definitely be recommending this amazing cafe to all of my friends, and I will be back in a week with my friends from Copenhagen, to show how good English food really is. Thank you!

Visited June 2014
“Lovely lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We went on a wet Tuesday in June,it was packed we waited about 20 mins for a table.It was definitely worth the wait.All our food was very tasty,fresh and homemade.The waitress was kept very busy doing so with a friendly manner.Well done Eat Me owners and staff a place to be proud off.

Visited June 2014