“second visit” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 304 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Description: One of the most popular restaurant in the area. Happy Hour every day from 5-7 PM. Famous for its good food, good value & good service.VOTED AS THE 2014 WINNER OF THE BEST RESTAURANT IN SCARBOROUGH.
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“second visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Feel it is more a family restaurant than for a couple but good service and friendly staff food very average

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
ant1126, Owner at Florios Pizzeria Restaurant, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
For some couples looking for intimate, quite, romantic night during happy hour it my not be ideal
.Florios is a bustling, vibrant, noisy family restaurant (in the opinion of other reviewers) and don't do "quiet"

Bradford, England, United Kingdom
“Nothing to write home about”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Unfortunately stubbled upon this place during 'happy hour'. After being told it was a half hour wait we decided to stick it out, only it was an hour before we were seated. Definately not somewhere to go if you are a couple wanting a quiet night. Food was average, nothing to write home about. Only good thing I can say is it was reasonably cheap!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Scarborough
“A FANTASTIC FAMILY RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Once again the staff at Florio's made a family occasion truly special. We arranged a meal to celebrate my wife's birthday and as a surprise to my wife we had arranged for our disabled son who is in a wheelchair to travel to Scarborough to attend. A part of the restaurant is wheelchair-friendly. We had the usual wonderful meal and we recieved excellent service as usual especially from a young lady I believe is the niece of the owner. She and other members of staff go out of their way to be friendly with children. Each time we go they remember what my grandchildren like and how one grandchild always likes parmesan cheese on his burger! The food is excellent as is the house wine and the cost is not great and is even cheaper when you go early. However, the restaurant does get very busy at this time and noisy particularly with so many celebrating birthdays there. The noise, however, in my opinion adds to the ambience of the restaurant. Altogether a fantastic restaurant for a family meal. We even tried to get in again last night without booking and we were told they were so busy they could not accommodate us. So even though I generally write good reviews that are deserved it does not get me any preferential treatment so you can be assured my reviews are genuine.

• Visited February 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Brilliant family restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

During a recent trip to Scarborough my husband I went to Florios for tea, it was like going back in time, a wonderful family atmosphere, freshly cooked good and a lively atmosphere made for a fab evening. The pizza was thin, crispy and tasty. The salad was really big and the drinks great value. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
Overall a great restaurant!

Darwen, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Visited this restaurant with my wife during a recent visit to Scarborough due to the good ratings I'd seen on Tripadviser. We had a look at the restaurant website before going which has the menu and price list on it

The location is excellent in the centre of Scarborough, I had a Pizza which was very large and hanging over the edge of the plate. The pizza was cooked perfectly with plenty of toppings. My wife had a pasta dish which was also just as good. We also had dessert and coffee's and the final bill was very reasonable. We were certainly not disappointed and would recommend the restaurant.