“cream teas excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Hythe, United Kingdom
“cream teas excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

lovelly setting , cream tea was excellent and good overall value. The gardens were very tranquil and altogether a very pleasant experience

• Visited July 2013

Bath, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Excellent, friendly service, excellent choice on menu, excellent quality, freshly cooked. Just excellent!

Visited October 2013
Kidderminster
“cream tea to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

best cream tea ive ever had.was there on the 28th september wonderful scones baked fresh on the premises, ,super service nothing was to much trouble.It thought i had landed in the land of the giant by the size of the cakes,but the taste was great as well.views spectacular as well

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Are there better places in England to enjoy a cuppa?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

My answer is 'no'. We recently stayed for ten days in Sidmouth. Everyday, except for one, we just had to enjoy afternoon tea in the gardens at this tearoom. The scones and cakes are generous and delicious. One day I could not resist the strawberry roulade. The slice filled a large dinner plate. Everyone I passed on my way to the table my wife had occupied stared at the cake in disbelief. I begun to feel very greedy and only the fact I was sharing it with my wife saved my conscience. It was delicious. The one day we did not have tea we had breakfast! My mini cooked breakfast was very tasty and as for my wife's mushrooms on toast, she said she had never tasted better. We also have met some delightful people in these gardens. As the tables are quite large we often share a table and have had some very interesting conversations.

London, United Kingdom
“Huge portions.....and a great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

A great tea room overlooking Sidmouth. Not only do you get a fantastic view you also get great food and service. Such a wide variety of cakes and desserts, that will keep you full all day as they are such big portions, but you won't want to share.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere