“Disappointed in managemet & food” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 146 Restaurants in Slough
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Disappointed in managemet & food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

After all the good FB status from my female friend in hounslow about how nandos is her fav place to eat, me and my friend went and tried the one in slough near empire cinema or near observatory shopping mall.
I,ll start from the begining, 1St you,ll notice is there is something wrong with main door, out side sitting tables are woobly and some of them has bird crap, the atmosphere inside is like McDonald. We ordered the chicken Burger which doesn't come with fries, you have to order it separate. Finally the order came outside and I was just surprise that the Burger has dry cold buns,dry warm to cold chicken and one kind of salad, THAT'S IT. I just had A bite so did my friend & we just left coz the place just seemed just hopeless. Just horrible management.
To fulfill my crave for Burger, I went to McDonald nearby.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
London
“Nandos is Nandos !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

You cant go with peri peri chicken. The taste is really good, the rice is one of my favorite. For some reason, the restaurant atmosphere is always very dark.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenfield, California
“Great Food! Service a bit wonky...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I had to go back to Nando's after my last trip to the UK. If you don't know what Peri-peri chicken is, you definitely have to try it -- it's advertised as a mix of Portuguese and African spices, and the chicken is marinated for a minimum of 24 hours (or so they say...). The food is amazing, the flavors burst in your mouth--and you can pick your heat level. For me, even the "Very Spicy" wasn't that hot...

The service? A bit weird. They seat you at a table, and your table has a number. Then you have to go up and order, giving them your table number, and they bring the food to your table. You also get your own drink refills... like I said, a bit weird... and they kept trying to clear my table when I was just getting a drink refill. But I'll definitely keep going back.

Visited July 2012
İstanbul
“My Love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I'm a real Nando's Fan! I ate many time in Nando's. It was my first time in Nando's Slough. You could breat typical Nando's air in this place. Location is good and easy to find. It is inside of an shopping mall. Very good place to eat after a crazy shopping.

Olives, wine, chicken all of them is amazing. Actuallay i'm expecting same performance from Nando's Istanbul.

Visited September 2011
Northampton, United Kingdom
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

We got here at about 4pm it looked really busy but we got seated right away. We ordered our food and we had to wait about 30 minutes for our food this was my longest ever wait in any Nando's. The food was nice and the staff were all really nice but the long wait was abit of a let down. It was very clean with a pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited May 2012