“WOW!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Paphos, Cyprus
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Whenever I come over from Cyprus I always head straight for Kai's, simply the best Chinese in England!

• Visited February 2013

90% Recommend
Fordingbridge, United Kingdom
“Rather good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I've been here for a couple meals with large groups on both occasions. Service was attentive and helpful. Menu is wide and varied, a lot of fish dishes which whilst not my taste, I think was reflective of the freshness of the food in general. Certainly everything tasted really good, fresh and well cooked. A great mix of flavours in both the 'normal' standard dishes for UK chinese restaurants and some more unusual dishes, all executed with flair and great taste. Would definitely return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anzio, Italy
“Simply the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I used to live locally and we have spent many long and happy evenings in Kai's over the years. From the lovely warm welcome to the fabulous food, this really is the best Chinese food ever. I now live in Italy but whenever we go back to the UK we always make sure that it includes a visit to see Sandie and Kai - on our last 5 day visit, I managed to fit in two visits. You cannot find food of this quality anywhere else, it is very special and I'm already looking forward to my next trip back to the UK! Cannot recommend it highly enough - you will not be disappointed.

Burnham, United Kingdom
“Great food, drink & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming to Kai's for takeaways for a few years & last week we decided to have a meal in the restaurant. It was jam packed so booking is suggested.
Our meal was wonderful, the flavours of food, music, atmosphere and service were just brilliant!
When ordering, one of our guests couldn't make up his mind what he wanted & they really helped him decide by going through the menu & asking what flavours he liked & spices etc. It was a really nice touch & I wouldn't hesitate in eating in the restaurant again! :-)

London, United Kingdom
“Best chinese food ever....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had been to this restaurent last month...Though i dont like chinese food but I am glad to say it was worth visit for a wonderful dinner.The best thing is various vegetarian options available n that too wonderful in taste. Home made Tasty soups(veg/non veg), green/red curries and noodles...simply awesome.....Staff is quite welcoming. What else to say ..would recommend if some one really likes chinese food.

• Visited February 2013