I booked this hotel thorough Emirates Airlines. Over all cleanliness of the hotel was good. But the employees behavior is too bad. The lady who was at the reception at the time of my check-in ( 4.PM, 23-05-2013) was rude in talking as if she is not interested to do the check-in. But after check-in at room 114, I went out and came back at Night 2 am. Then I found my room was not opening. I went to the reception, they reprogrammed my access card for my room. I went again and still the room was not opening, so the one of the hotel person came along with me with the master key and opened the door. After the door opened, someone started shouting from my room. Then the receptionist called me to frontoffice started justifying that, it could be some system mistake and we will give you a new room without even an apology. Then I started arguing and asked to refund the money, which was not possible as my booking was done by third party agency. There was no other option for me other than accepting a new room, because I was totally tired and the time reached around 3.00 AM accepted the offer of new room 144 with free Internet and movie, which was not usefull for me as I was going to sleep and wanted to check out at 10.00 AM
What ever the reason, still I don't understand how a checked in room can be assigned another person during the customer absence. In that manner I don't think this hotel is secured to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Heathrow t5 Hotel Slough
- Holiday Inn Express London-Heathrow t5 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Heathrow terminal 5 hotel is ideally located close to the major motorways - M4, M25, M40 - providing easy access from all directions. The Holiday Inn Express London Heathrow T5 is well positioned for touring the local tourist attractions such as Windsor and its historic Castle, Henley and the theme parks at Legoland and Thorpe Park. For sporting or concert enthusiasts, Twickenham Rugby Stadium and the Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena are within easy reach. The Holiday Inn Express London Heathrow is just 4 miles from terminal 5 and the official shuttle service operates regularly to\from the terminals 1\2\3\5. (Tickets £4.00 for adults. One child aged 5 years to 15 years can travel free with every fare paying adult. Travel is free for children aged under 5 years.) The hotel near Windsor (and Slough) has 300 en-suite bedrooms, a choice of dining options including air conditioned guest lounge\bar and a fitness room. Onsite parking available (charge applies) and throughout the hotel there's wireless internet access (fee payable). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.