This is a lovely Guest House set in a beautiful garden, very easy located for Manchester, felt very welcome by Janice and David everything about the room and breakfast was explained fully, the room was spotless and very comfortable with everything you could need for your stay, Breakfast was outstanding and the pub next next door is very friendly and does very good food, There is a separate lounge you can sit in and a beautiful garden with plenty of seating, I spend over a 100 nights a year in different accommodation and locations in the UK, this has now become one of my favourites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ash Farm Country Guest House perfectly situated in Cheshire only 10 miles from Manchester and 6 miles from Manchester International Airport. Beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms with either a bath or power shower, tea/coffee making facility, colour TV and freeview, wireless internet, hairdryer, trouser press, iron and bath robes plus complimentary toiletries. All bedrooms enhanced by stunning views over National Trust countryside. Residents lounge and breakfast room where we serve full English local produce breakfast of your choice - both rooms with open log fires. Within 5 minutes walking distance to two country pubs also Dunham Massey Hall and Park and Bridgewater Canal. Ample parking for guests (leave your car when departing from the airport - local taxi pounds 14.00 one way). All major credit cards accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ash Farm Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ash Farm Country Guest House Hotel Altrincham
- Ash Farm Country Guest House Altrincham, Cheshire