“A lovely experience” 5 of 5 stars

Description: info@cocositaliancafe.co.uk TEL: 0161 928 2303
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A lovely experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The staff were welcoming, friendly and efficient. Having arranged to meet my 2 friends in the restaurant I ended up waiting for 30 mins by myself. It was early evening and the place was quiet - just the pleasant background music pIaying. I was given time to settle down then my drink order was taken. After a moment a magazine was offered to me - a really nice touch. I thought this was a very good sign of the service I might be able to expect. I was not disappointed. When my friends finally arrived we all enjoyed the freshly prepared food. All our meals were delicious. I can't wait to return for more of the same. What a refreshingly satisfying dining experience.

Cheshire
“Tasty food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Pleasant venue and background music. The food was good, but portions were a little small. It was hard to catch the staffs attention when you wanted anything, even though there was only one other couple dining. Need to up their game a little.

Visited March 2012
Greater Manchester
“Super food, super staff, what more do you need?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We visited Coco for the first time on Friday. Wish we had found it before. We had requested a table downstairs, in the window if possible. They where happy they had been able to do just that.
The menu is wide ranging and varied. I had the best seafood salad starter I have ever had in the U.k. The waiters made us feel at home and could not have been more attentive.

Thank to the staff and management for providing us a really good dining experience.

TIP. BOOK YOUR TABLE WELL IN ADVANCE

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bravo cocos fantastico yet again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to this wonderful restaurant for a couple of years now and find the food excellent ,service on the ball, the atmosphere is relaxing and the staff are charming and professional

Moscow, Russia
“Great Value Great food Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This little restaurant is a breath of fresh air in Altrincham and Hale completely unpretentious just genuine friendly staff great atmosphere and great value tasty food

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere