“Excellent food, excellent value” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 132 Restaurants in Altrincham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We pride ourselves in being a popular local restaurant based in the small town of Altrincham.Having been open for almost 10 years, we offer our customers a range of delicious and healthy Japanese and Korean dishes; along with an assortment of Oriental Fire specials.We are easily located on the main road of Altrincham; Ashley Road. A 5 minute walk from Altrincham Metrolink station, with ample car parking located around the restaurant.
Bowdon
“Excellent food, excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We eat here quite often, confident that we will always have a good meal. The Korean food seems to be very authentic (very similar to what we were served in Korea). If you havenb't tried Korean food before, give this place a go - less gloopy than chinese food, not heavy & very tasty. My meat eating other half highly recommends the beef galbi, whilst I have had various fishy & veggie options which are always enjoyable

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

After a break of several years my wife and I chose to go back to Oriental Fire for our anniversary meal with the family. It used to be our favourite restaurant and it didn't disappoint.

We went early on a Saturday evening. and there was only one other group there, so it was quiet to say the least. But by the time we left it was quite full.

The service was unbeatable, they are very friendly and very courteous, but they don't crowd you; if you need them they are there at the table.

We all had different meals so I cannot describe each, but the food was superb, the best Korean food in Manchester as far as we are concerned. My wife and I both chose Bimbimbaps for our main, and the waitress mixed them for us at our table; they were delicious.

It definitely won't be a long break before we go back again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sale, UK
“A fantastic Friday lunch venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

A real shame this restaurant only opens for lunch on a Friday during the week, as the food and variety of choice are absolutely fantastic and the lunch menu offers fabulous value for money.
I had the Bento Box with a spicy pork and it was high quality and extremely tasty.
Will definitely visit again - would love to go in the evening and experience the full menu.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bolton, Lancashire
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I first went here about three years ago with some Japanese friends and found this the most authentic Japanese/Korean found I've found in this country. I went again last month and it was just as good - delicious food, great service and a good selection of shochu. I'm very suprised it's only #6 in Altrincham

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knutsford, United Kingdom
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been to Oriental Fire on a number of occasions and on every visit the food has been top quality. In addition to this the staff very helpful and welcoming, always happy to offer advice on the menu.

I have recommended the restaurant to a number of my friends/family and everyone who has subsequently gone has told me how much they enjoyed it.

Although it looks small and a little drab from the outside, it is a superb place to eat and I will continue to recommend it to people.

• Visited November 2012