We paid £39 for double room, for a price can't complaint, of course it is not a high standard, but nice arena,in the centre. Also we stayed there as we flew from Manchester aiport, and it was cheep hotel as for the aiport. Bus 18 is the one it will take you from the aiport to the hotel in Hale,downside is that we had to walked approx 10 minutes from bus stopping to the hotel, bus prise is £3.2 per adult each way and it took 18 minutes, bus stopping "K" at the aiport, but need to ask bus driver when to stop in Hale close to the hotel. Room was very hot, no air conditioning, but again price it tell everything. Resumed if you don't want spent too much money and having good location then it is the wright one. On the way from hotel to the aiport we booked a taxi,and it was £10 for 2 of us, ask at the reception for taxi phone number,that what I did.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Ashley Altrincham
- Hotel Britannia Ashley
- Britannia Ashley Hotel Altrincham, Cheshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Ashley Hotel is a modern, comfortable boutique hotel located in a prime location - the village of Hale. 67 cozy rooms, a mouthwatering selection of meals and the friendliest staff await you at the Ashley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Britannia Ashley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.