“Favourite place in Bedford” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Favourite place in Bedford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've been here 3 or 4 times and it's been consistently really good. The food is some of the best i've eaten in Bedford, pretty authentic and not too expensive for Thai food. The service is also lovely and attentive even when it gets busy. Can't fault the place and i'll definitely be back for more whenever I can find an excuse.

• Visited September 2012

• Greek first
Bedfordshire
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

ate here last Friday. Food was really wonderful :

- Thai fishcakes (tasty, the sweet chilli sauce had quite a kick !),
- Barbecue pork (really deeply flavoured)

- Pad Thai (yummie !)
- Masaman curry
- Duck in honey and tamarind (favourite dish - beautifully soft but with a crispy skin - and with the best sauce I've had in ages)

• Visited October 2012
“Absolutely wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is a seriously good place to eat with wonderful food and excellent service! Do not pass this place by. Freshly prepared food and quite simply delicious. Very friendly service and we are always made very very welcome. Robins first thought is for the eating experience and not how many times he can sell a table in a night . High recommendation on this lovely place . Go!

Ampthill, England, United Kingdom
“Splendid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Had a lovely midweek meal with my husband. Food was fantastic, couldn't fault it and there was a very relaxed atmosphere. We will definitely be visiting again!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bedfordshire
“Excellent service and fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

After reading the reviews on this site I called this restaurant to see if they offered a delivery service on takeaways ...I was told they didn't at the moment....five minute later I had a text from them saying that depending on where I was and what time I wanted to order they may be able to accommodate me....we ordered from the menu and Robin text us when he left to deliver it.....and on to the food....without doubt the best Thai food I have had .....every single dish was fantastic...we had a couple of starters and three main courses....the most delicious food ....every single item was so tasty.....will most definitely visit thus restaurant and continue to order takeaways.....excellent friendly service and delicious, tasty food !

Thai_Lagoon, Owner at Thai Lagoon, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thanks for such a lovely review. I recall I felt initially that we could not deliver because the restaurant was already booked full to busting with a queue waiting for texts for second sittings. On top of this we had a number of takeaways ordered so I went into Rabbit in the Headlights syndrome. As you were ready to order it meant we could deliver before we became under too much pressure and in fact we carried out some other deliveries too. We are so pleased you were happy with the service and with the meal you ordered. Thanks again for your kind comments.